Do you enjoy tinkering with huge amounts of data? Want to help build the future of interactive entertainment?
Virtual Reality is in its infancy. We’re all trying to figure out the best way to build immersive experiences. You’ll be flying in uncharted space, and defining best practices that may well have an impact on the entire industry.
This is no ordinary gig. As a Server Engineer you would need to spend time in VR, optimize your code as much as possible and always think about the scalability of every module you develop.
To excel in this unfamiliar territory and make game-changing VR experiences, you should have:-
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET.
- Experience with MySQL database administration and optimizations.
- Experience with setting up Analytics server/API.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools.
- Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments.
- Demonstrable experience with load balancing and server support.
- Cloud infrastructure, especially AWS.
- PLUS Good knowledge of contemporary competitive and cooperative multiplayer gaming, preferably Photon Server.
As a Server Engineer, you will be expected to:
- Develop services to facilitate user profile management for game servers.
- Co-develop the game server and data storage infrastructure
- Develop and deploy analytics server that will communicate with both client and game servers.
- Develop data visualizations/ reports to enable users to grasp concepts, identify patterns, and make better product design decisions.
- Develop administrative tools to monitor and alter settings on game server.
- Identify and develop tools, processes, and workflows that empower us to run a scalable, stable service that is able to absorb continual change with minimal disruption to players.
- Administer and maintain optimal load balancing of all environments and application servers.
- Proactively monitor all environments for performance.
Do you have what it takes? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.